The time it takes for Aceable to send a certificate of completion depends on a few factors, including:
- The state: The time it takes to process a certificate of completion varies from state to state.
- The method of delivery: If you choose to have your certificate mailed, it will take longer to arrive than if you choose to have it emailed.
- The time of day: Aceable processes certificates on weekdays during normal business hours. If you submit your request for a certificate outside of these hours, it may take longer to process.
In general, it takes Aceable 8 hours to process a certificate of completion and make it available to you. If you choose to have your certificate mailed, it will take an additional 5-12 business days to arrive.
If you have not received your certificate of completion within 10 business days of passing the final exam, you can contact Aceable customer support for assistance. You can call them at (855) 215-2799.
Tips for Receiving Your Certificate Quickly
Here are some tips for making sure that you receive your certificate of completion as quickly as possible:
- Make sure that you have entered your correct email address: Aceable will send your certificate of completion to the email address that you provided when you created your account.
- Check your spam folder: Sometimes, certificates of completion are sent to spam folders.
- Be patient: It may take a few days for Aceable to process your certificate of completion.