There are a few reasons why Aceable might not be working for you. Here, we provide some common reasons and ways to troubleshoot them:
Common Problems and Solutions
- You are not connected to the internet: Aceable requires an internet connection to work. Make sure you are connected to a Wi-Fi network or have a strong cellular data signal.
- Your browser is outdated: Aceable works best with the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, and Safari. Update your browser to the latest version if you experience problems.
- Your device is not compatible: If you are having problems with Aceable on your device, try using a different one. Aceable is compatible with most modern devices.
- Problem with Aceable's servers: Sometimes there are server issues that can cause the course to be unavailable. Check the Aceable website or social media pages for updates.
Additional Tips for Troubleshooting Aceable
- Clear your browser's cache and cookies. This can sometimes fix problems with Aceable.
- Try a different web browser. If you are having problems with Chrome, Firefox, or Safari, try using a different browser.
- Restart your device. Sometimes a simple restart can fix problems with Aceable.
If you have tried all of these troubleshooting steps and Aceable is still not working, you can contact Aceable customer support for assistance. Students may contact Aceable's Customer Experience team for technology and troubleshooting support Sun-Thur, 8am-9pm; Fri, 8am-7pm; Sat, 10am-7pm. These services are available via email at [email protected], or phone at 855-223-7778.