About Dr. Craig Dietz
Dr. Craig Dietz, D.M.D, boasts an illustrious career that is as extensive as it is diverse. After graduating from the University of Pittsburgh School of Dental Medicine in 1981, he entrenched himself in advanced learning, being part of the inaugural nationally accredited Cosmetic Dentistry course at Case Western Reserve University in 1990. His professional journey has seen him in private practice for over three decades, from 1981 to 2017, alongside which he contributed to academia. He has imparted knowledge and skills in the Restorative and Prosthodontics Departments and the AEGD Program at the University of Pittsburgh, specializing in a course titled “Advanced Composite Techniques” for the future leaders of dentistry.
The digital revolution in dentistry has paved the way for innovations that transform the way dental professionals work. This webinar is structured to provide a deep dive into these technological advancements, focusing particularly on additive manufacturing or 3D printing in dental implant surgeries. It's an opportunity to unravel the complexities of various 3D technologies like FDM, SLA, and DLP, assessing their strengths and limitations in practical scenarios. Dr. Dietz will navigate you through a series of clinical cases that showcase the practical benefits and potential challenges of integrating digital technology into dental practices.
“Advanced Composite Techniques” is more than a course; it's a pathway to mastering the art and science of dental composites. Participants will be engaged in a detailed exploration of the methodologies, tools, and considerations essential for successful outcomes in the placement of technique-sensitive composites.
Key Learning Objectives:
- Develop proficiency in strategies designed to prevent composite failures, while learning unique and efficient application techniques.
- Gain comprehensive insight into various bonding agents, their properties, and the nuances of their effective use.
- Evaluate the utility and benefits of different dental instruments and how they can be leveraged for enhanced clinical outcomes.
This comprehensive webinar is intended for Dental Health Professionals across the spectrum, including general dentists, specialists, hygienists, and dental assistants committed to staying abreast of advancements in digital dentistry and composite applications.
Investment and Cancellation Guidelines
Tuition Fee: $69 — an investment in your professional development.
Recognizing the dynamic nature of schedules, we provide a straightforward cancellation process:
- Initiate the process by canceling your registration for the Zoom session.
- For a refund, it's imperative that you also cancel your registration with Tufts University School of Dental Medicine within the specified refund policy period. This can be done through the link provided in your confirmation email or by contacting our administrative team directly at [email protected] or 617.636.6629.
Brandon Myers is an entrepreneur, online course enthusiast, and driving education innovator. Diagnosed with ADHD, Myers has always struggled with conventional classroom learning methods. With a career spanning over 15 years in eLearning, Brandon has made significant contributions to the field of online drivers education, playing instrumental roles in renowned platforms like Aceable, I Drive Safely, and DriversEd.com. As the owner of LegitCourse.com, Brandon's passion project, he aims to connect students with the education they need online. Additionally, Brandon has ventured into the field of dentistry with initiatives such as OpinionTwo, an app offering seamless second opinions, and SEO Dentist, a company dedicated to assisting dentists with their website optimization.